- Online Work Platform may change its policy at any time and it is your responsibility to be aware of the changes which will be made to the policies. All changes will be notified on the particular policy pages.
- Online Work Platform is image manipulation services provider located in Southeast Asia providing pre-press and graphics design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) working online.
Any information submitted through website, email or through online communication with Online Work Platform or its authorized personnel will be recorded and kept in company database.
Any information submitted through our contact form or email will be regarded as genuine and may be used to verify authenticity of visitors or client.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may collect the following information:
(1) Your Name
(2) Your Address
(3) Demographic information
(4) Web address
(5) Contact Information
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
- We may use this information to contact you regarding any work you had given, promotional offers or to actually verify authenticity of client as to create a professional environment.
- A.Work Images
- The images will be submitted by the client for work will not be used in any form or shared any website or shared with users. The images are properties of our clients.
- B.Free Trial Images
- However, free trial images may be used as sample or portfolio of our company or promotional activity of Online Work Platform. If client does not want the free sample to be used then we have to be notified by prior to sending Free trial images.
INTEGRITY OF INFORMATION:
- The information you submit regarding work and contact details will not be shared with anyone outside Online Work Platform.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
- Our website usually does not contain any outside links. But it may contain links for interest of visitors in which case Online Work Platform cannot be held responsible for any information submitted to sites visited through our links.
- The information submitted to our company Online Work Platform, either through website, email or any other electronic and other means will not be shared with any other entity/company without your permission.
- Providing correct information about himself or herself is the client’s responsibility. Any incorrect information submitted may be corrected by sending email to email@example.com We will correct your information.